does miley cyrus do anything these days besides walk around
- Like if you want to gain 100-350 new followers
- Reblog if you want to gain 400-800 new followers
MUST be following ALL blogs below:
i know you’re thinking “OMG, that’s too many blogs to follow!”, but I promise once you start gaining - you will think “I’m so glad that I followed them.” Please do not try to be sneaky & not follow us all because we DO check. We ALWAYS do our promos! 10 promoted to over 300k+
***IMPORTANT NOTICE: There’s now a TUMBLR SCANNER. What is that? So, basically we copy everyone who likes this post and scan it through the scanner. The scanner tells us who follows us and who doesn’t out of the people who like this post. so if you’re not following us ALL don’t even think about getting a promo*** c: good luck! (**reblog for a better chance**)
we have a sub in us history and he said “i have to take attendance, if i mispronounce your name it’s because i dont care”
You might reeeeeally like you boyfriend or girlfriend but how do you know if it’s more than that? Here are some clues to tell if they are “the one”?
1. You still get excited to see them. Even if you’ve been together for a long time, if you still get butterflies or excited at the thought of seeing them, it’s safe to say that you have something special.
2. You picture them when you think of your future. Everyone daydreams of their future life – maybe your wedding, your dream home, kids or travel. Do you picture a generic face along with you or do you picture your boyfriend/girlfriend when you imagine your future? If they have already become part of your future there could be a real possibility that they’ll actually be part of it.
3. You don’t have to be perfect around them. And they don’t have to be perfect around you and it’s ok. Sure, you want to impress them, but you can also be yourself and let your guard down. Being comfortable enough to do this and still like each other is a sign that you have a close connection.
why is school such a big deal why does our entire life revolve around school i’m still trying to figure this out
So my mom and I have been working the same waitress job for 5-6 years now. She had been waitressing years before, but this is recently. Anyway, about… 15 minutes ago this guy she waited on left and told her to take care. Just that. Prior to this she had talked to him about Italy. Her people are from Florence, this and that, and she said she’s never been. She’s got 8 years of art education and she’s working a waitress job. It’s pretty… Sad and disappointing, I guess. Her and my father divorced 6 years ago and she hasn’t had a real job ever. Just been stuck in a small town she’s not from.
This man who we have never seen before tipped her 1000 dollars for a trip to Italy. Walked out, not another word.
…you know. Just when I start to lose faith in humanity….Hm.
Reblog if you’ve formed a meaningful relationship with someone you met online.
Does anyone actually know what you have to do when people are singing happy birthday to you.